Crocband Cruiser Sandal T Ballerina/Lavender

Do you want more than 5 pieces? Request a quote!
Official Brand Partner
Secure and Easy payment
Fast Delivery
Age group Children
Brand Crocs
Closure type Pressure closure
Interior material EVA translates to EVA in English
Material Thermoplastic polyurethane 2%, EVA translates to EVA in English 98%
Seasonal collection Spring/Summer
Shape nose Round nose
Sole material EVA translates to EVA in English

Introducing the Crocband Cruiser Sandal T, a must-have addition to your little one's footwear collection. These sandals are perfect for children, combining comfort and style in one trendy package.

Designed by the renowned brand Crocs, these sandals are crafted with high-quality materials to ensure durability and long-lasting wear. The closure type features a convenient pressure closure, making it easy for your child to put on and take off their sandals without any hassle.

The interior material of these sandals is made of EVA, a lightweight and cushioned material that provides ultimate comfort for your child's feet. The round nose shape adds a touch of playfulness to the overall design, making these sandals a fun and fashionable choice.

These sandals are made of thermoplastic polyurethane, which makes up 2% of the material composition. The remaining 98% is EVA, ensuring a comfortable and flexible fit for your child's active lifestyle. The sole material is also made of EVA, providing excellent grip and traction for all their adventures.

Part of the Spring/Summer seasonal collection, these Crocband Cruiser Sandals are perfect for warm weather outings and outdoor activities. Whether it's a day at the beach or a casual stroll in the park, these sandals will keep your child's feet cool and comfortable.

Upgrade your child's footwear game with the Crocband Cruiser Sandal T. Order now and let your little one step out in style and comfort!

Orders made before 16:00 hours on a workday, will be shipped the very same day. Orders made on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on Monday.

Returns can be made within 30 days after purchase and are at your own expense.

All products are sent from our warehouse in the Netherlands. You can keep an eye on your delivery using our Track & Trace code.

What do you think?

Others also bought

Copyright © 2024 The Little Green Bag BV All rights reserved. | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy